Thursday, June 3, 2010

Digital Practice

I need more practice drawing digitally. I'm still really shaky with my tablet.

Here are some random things I've done with it lately:

This was a drawing based on the theme "Smash Bros" for my friend's webcomic, but I totally had the wrong due date and kind of epically failed with it. Whoops.

This is a speedpaint of my cousin's Phantasy Star Online character as sort of a birthday card kind of thing:

Finally, here is a silly little comic based on Super Mario Galaxy 2. That game is hard, and after awhile you start to think the "GAME OVER" message is personally mocking you:
That's all! I've been busy with my summer job.

5 comments:

  1. Woahhhhhhh awesome colors, ame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEH COLORSSSSS <3

    Poor Luigi. lol You should still give this to Mitch to put it on TR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Jeez that Fantasy Star Piece is awesome!!! Love the colors and the content is breathtakingly awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what they said.. love love love the color choices in pic #2

    ReplyDelete