Saturday, January 30, 2010

Starting a sketch blog

Seems weird to start posting without an introduction, so here is some generic information on what this blog will be used for..

Hello, everyone. My name is Amethyst Barron, hence the cheesy screen name. It's a weird name, I know. Blame my parents. They are weird too.

My hometown is Dubuque, Iowa, but I am currently attending the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design (MIAD). I am majoring in Illustration and minoring in Animation. As of right now I am a Sophomore.

I created this blog as incentive to practice art on a more regular basis, and to track my (hopeful!) progress throughout my education. I am well aware that I certainly have a lot I still need to learn.

That's enough about me.

I sincerely thank anyone who takes the time to view my posts, and I welcome any advice you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment