Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oogie Boogie Pumpkin

It just isn't Halloween to me if I don't get to carve a pumpkin. I carved two this year, but to stop this entry from getting all cluttered I'll put them into separate posts.

Halloween night my friend Connie and I watched horror movies, ordered a pizza, and broke out the carving knives.

On my pumpkin I carved the Oogie Boogie man from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Really, what says "Halloween" better than Oogie Boogie?

Here he is with the lights on:Aaaand with the lights off!


I later decided to see what Boogie would look like when lit by a green glowstick instead:

Then (in true Boogie fashion) I thought, "Why not light him up via Blacklight?"

Now, since I had already filled him up with glowsticks and bathed him in UV light, why not go the whole 9 yards and make him glow in the dark?



There you have it. More evidence that I can never leave well enough alone, and that my immediate access to glow-in-the-dark paints can only lead to trouble for everyone.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing Ame! I love Ooogie with the green glowstick and the black light paint! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gawds!! I love love love love love love love love love it Ame!!!!!!! I think I will go watch nightmare right now...

    ReplyDelete